- This event has passed.
Oktoberfest Fall Festival — 6th Annual Celebration of Chestnut Ridge Park
October 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
The Chestnut Ridge Conservancy will host an Oktoberfest Fall Festival, the 6th annual celebration of Chestnut Ridge Park on Friday, October 13, 2017 under the stars at the historic and iconic Chestnut Ridge Park Casino. In addition to a new theme, this year’s event will have two ticket options, allowing guests to arrive at 6:00pm for our full program and a delicious German-themed meal, or at 8:00pm for the after-party to enjoy German beer, cocktails, and snacks. Holding the event inside the park in mid-October will allow us to celebrate the beautiful Western New York autumn and stunning sunset from the top of famous Chestnut Ridge Park sledding hill.
The presenting sponsor for this year’s major fund raiser is BlueCross BlueShield of WNY. The 2017 honorary chairpersons are BlueCross BlueShield of WNY’s Sr. Vice President, Chief Sales Officer Dave Busch and his wife Michelle. The Conservancy will be presenting the Raymond A. Fabiniak Guardian Award to Conservancy board member Ronald Smith.
The full program ($125 per person, 6:00pm – 10:30pm) includes:
Open Bar and Hors d’oeuvres
– Beer Cheese Fondue Station with “Dipables” (Pretzels / Bread / Raw Vegetables)
– Chilled Reuben Tortilla Rolls
– Mini Potato Pancakes with Sour Cream & Applesauce
– German Selections for Beer/Wine
Family Style Dinner
– Authentic Northern Germany Potato Salad
– German Senfbraten (Mustard Pork Roast)
– Stroganoff Meatballs with Spaetzel Dumplings
– Cabbage Rolls
– Fall Vegetables of Sweet Potato, Cranberries, and Roasted Brussel Sprouts
– Artisan Breads and Whipped Butter
The After Party ($75 per person, 8:00pm – 10:30pm) includes:
– Slow Cooked Bratwurst
– Braised Red Cabbage
– Rolls and Condiments
– Coffee Station
– Fresh Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Gourmet Teas & Hot Chocolate Flavored Syrups, Shaved Chocolate, Whipped Cream, and Accompaniments
– Dessert Station: Assorted Donut Holes, Brownies with German Chocolate Topping and Tart Cherries Topping, Apple Strudel
There are still sponsorship opportunities as well. Please call Bill Even at 716-245-1634 for more information.
Cocktail attire is recommended, but Lederhosen is perfectly acceptable!
Tickets are …
- $125 per person for the full program and after-party (6:00pm to 10:30pm).
- $75 per person for the after-party only (8:00pm to 10:30pm).
Get your tickets online at:
Sincere thanks to the Erie County Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry for their assistance in coordinating this event!