- This event has passed.
2017 Memorial Day Parade
May 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Parade Assembles at the O.P.Library at 8:30AM and starts at 9:00AM SHARP!
Highland Avenue (behind the library), north on South Buffalo Street to the Four Corners, left onto West Quaker Street to Veterans Park.
- Star Spangled Banner – Ms. Leah Berst is a 2013 Orchard Park High School graduate and is currently completing her fourth year at the University at Buffalo
- Raising of the Flag – Commander Howard Rost, American Legion Post #567 and Commander Robert Dean, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #6247
- Invocation – Father Bernard Nowak, Pastor, Nativity of Our Lord Church
- Gettysburg Address – Ava Savarino, Orchard Park Middle School 8th Grade Student
- Guest Speaker – Colonel Scott Allen
- Placing of the Wreathes – VFW & Legion Commanders
- Placing of the Flowers – Brownies, Girl Scouts, Campfire Girls
- Rifle Squad – Members of the VFW and American Legion
- Taps – Buglers from the Orchard Park High School
- Benediction – Father Bernard Nowak, Nativity of Our Lord Church
- God Bless America sung by Ms. Leah Berst (all are invited to join in)